Friday, April 11, 2008

Marcie's A Mouth Full!

Marcie has been a hard one to feed, she has never liked the puree baby foods. What she really likes is what I am eating. She likes waffles, she'll pull all of it in her mouth and won't swallow, that really drives me crazy!

She also loves her Fruit Loops, as you can see it is all over her face, the joys of being a mother. I like her to feed herself but after she is done it is usually all over the floor. I know if I have missed a spot because my socks are usually sticky and I really hate that!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Lookin good! Marcie looks so cute all dirty!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Danielle, It's Ashley (Whitman) Larsen! I found you off of Sheila's. Your little girl is ADORABLE! I am going to put you in my link list so I can check your blog out more often. You can check ours out at www.thelarsen3.blogspot.com