Saturday, August 23, 2008

Marcie's Halloween 2007



Marcie's Costume for 2008

I decided to put Marcie in her Halloween costume that I bought for $2.00 last year. (what a smokin deal) Marcie loves to smell flowers so I let her walk to my neighbors yard to smell her flowers. She planted her nose on every flower and sniffed away. This skunk outfit makes me laugh so hard, I can't wait for Halloween!

I told my neighbor that I saw a skunk in her yard that next morning at church and she was surprised, I told her that I took pictures of it and I would show her...but just informed her it was Marcie in her skunk suit. Hehe!

5 comments:

Tina said...

SoOooOoOOo Cute!!! I Love it!! And 2 buckaroos?!! Great find mommy!! She is quite the little stinker.

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

That costume is super cute. She is darling. It looks like she is growing just as fast as Jack is.

Tina said...

Where are you???

The Lamberts said...

wow love the skunk. she is gowing up so fast, its crazy she is such a pretty girl.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

hi i was blog hopping and i found your blog and just wanted to tell you that your marcie is just growing up sooooo darling. i can't believe how big she is! anyways just wanted to say "HI" hope you guys are doing well. take care.