Sunday, August 22, 2010

My 1st Tiger Musky

YIKES!
Last weekend Cody took Marcie and I fishing for Tiger Muskie's. We fished in a row boat for these huge, scary, teethy fish. I was able to land this one musky and had Marcie take the picture of Cody, myself and the fish. I think she did a good job. Marcie said that the fish fell inside the boat to say hi to her. It was so fun realing this fish in...I have never had my arms burning so much just from the fish pulling and tugging. Cody said it was a fat one. It was a day to remember.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

looks like fun! and congrats on the new addition! Oh and super cute costume for Marcie... You are way on top of things. Looks like we'll be having babies together again :) My little boy will be here Nov. 7th :)

The Trippy Stevensons said...

Hey you posted!!! Those fish are scary, but your pictures are awesome. Also congrats on the baby. I had been wondering if more cutties would join your family soon! YEA!!!