Thursday, February 24, 2011

Marcie loves to be outside in the snow with her dad...I don't do snow :) They have made a few snowmen in the past couple weeks. They are quite creative I must say!

Evan is such a happy little boy, he loves to smile at everybody. He has grown up so fast I think he weighs 15 1/2 pounds, so half the size of Marcie exactly. He soon will pass her up.


Marcie and I love to make faces in the mirror together, we try to do the exact face. I must say we are pretty good at it. She is my mini me :)

I told Marcie to look at me and keep smiling...She did just that and Evan was NOT happy :)


3 comments:

The Trippy Stevensons said...

snow! we miss and love snow. It is easy to love it when you only play in it when you want to and not have too. Your kids are beautiful! I was supper excited to see updated pictures. Fun, Fun!

Lacey, Bradey said...

I just cant stop laughing at that last picture, Marcie makes me laugh. Korbyn is 18 1/2 lbs, I cant believe how fast these little big men are growing up. Mason says HI.

5littlemunkys said...

oh my heck we need to see eachother more!!!! he is so big! cute lil fam:)