Sunday, June 1, 2008


MaRcie WAntS 2 HelP mOMMy MakE CooKIEs!

What a big helper she is. I introduced chocolate chips to Marcie about a week ago! OOPS! My mistake. I decided to make chocolate chip cookies and placed Marcie on the counter to watch me make them. (she loves to watch me cook) So I dumped the chocolate chips into the bowl and she looked at me just a waiting. So she reached her hand down to steal a chip out of the bowl and I said, "No no Marcie" she looked at me in disbelief and pulled her hand back only to try it again. I said no once more to get her reaction and on her third attempt I watched her reach into the bowl. She looked at me and snatched one real fast and shoved it into her mouth, "Mmmm, Mmmm" she mumbled. It made me laugh because she wanted those chocalate chips soo soo bad she swipped 3 or 4 more chips and made a big mess of herself. It made me laugh!


2 comments:

Sheila said...

Those cute lips looks kissable... mmmmm

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

It was so fun to see you guys over the weekend. Marci is so cute. We had so much fun looking over your blog. Looks like you guys have a fun life. We hope you guys plan a trip to make it down this way in the near future. If not we will be up there once more, I think, before summer ends.