Monday, June 30, 2008

What... Yard WORK?

This picture has been taken about 3 weeks ago and we now have an inch of grass! I can't believe my eyes. I still see dirt but the grass is taking over. I see that you are trying to focus on my pink and black bunny boots and know that you want them. So if you want call me I will let you barrow them! ;) I am so exctited to mow my lawn, Wait, did I just said that.... I guess it's true. I don't have a lawn mower so I guess I will put that on my list. Hm mm. Marcie loves to play in the dirt. I let her walk around on the patio and she heads right to the grass/dirt. When I go to move her from the grass she throws a temper tantrum. (Her back arches like a rainbow and she screams at the top of her lungs, let me tell you that is getting old real fast.)

2 comments:

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

Wow your back yard is huge. You are so... lucky. Oh and happy birthday to Marci. Isn't it so amazing how fast the first year has gone.

Tina said...

I bet you will just love having the yard. You guys have done a cute job with your landscaping. I bet it feels good to be at this point. I Remember.......

The word verification is mihvuva, funny huh?!!